- Before real estate I worked in the home remodeling and construction business. I enjoyed this because it not only allowed me an opportunity to express my creativity, but it also provided me with the experience I needed in order to educate my clients. I am familiar with the internal structure and the materials that are used in building a home. I can also suggest how a home can be enhanced to increase the value of the property.
- In a tough economy, our team maintains excellent marketing insight as we know it’s the most vital component for helping our clients. We’ve employed some specific programs that are designed to meet our seller's and buyer’s needs. For sellers, we have a Guaranteed Sale program that confirms our intentions to personally purchase their home, if it does not sell in the appropriated amount of time. For buyers, we have provided a “love it or leave it” 12-month agreement where we offer to sell the home for free if an extenuating circumstance no longer allows them to own the home (i.e. emergency relocation, change of school boundaries, etc).
- I am a member of the National Association of Realtors, the Missouri Association of Realtors, and the Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors. Combining the education from a national group with local cooperatives provides me with a complete perspective on servicing a diverse client base. I am also E-certified through Prudential which ensures my abilities to work with online leads efficiently.
- Additionally, I have acquired the Certified Home Selling Advisor (CHSA) through the National Association of Expert Advisors (NAEA). This coaching program has provided me with unique knowledge and methods to help sellers get top dollar for their home in the shortest amount of time. Because I am a certified home selling expert, I always aim to go beyond the traditional real estate processes and accommodate my sellers.
- When time allows, we like to volunteer for Habitat for Humanity and participate in client appreciation and realtor charity events. We have also attended luncheons for the fight against breast cancer.
- I graduated from Kansas State University with a Bachelor’s in Architecture. I have found that my educational background serves me on a daily basis as my career continues to expand.
I enjoy spending time with wife, Jana, and our family. We are about having fun no matter the activity and spend a lot of our time in the comfort of our home. We try to travel at least twice a year. I also like cooking and experimenting with new recipes, sports (particularly soccer), and hosting barbecues for our friends and extended family.